Sunday 24 February 2013

Blogruary Day 24: The Headache

Despite going to bed at a reasonable time on Saturday night, I woke up today feeling tired and fatigued. I can't say I was looking forward to going to work.

As I work every Sunday, I usually look use Saturdays as my day of rest but I can't say that I was feeling rested after the events of the previous day.

Just before I went into work I realised that I had a pounding headache. I looked in the mirror and I looked tired. This was going to be a long six hour shift.

I've noticed that I am not drinking enough water to stay hydrated and I believe that the headache stemmed from a sustained period where I haven't quite drunk enough H20.

So, in my wisdomous ways, I decided to try and drink four pints of water to top up my hydration levels.

It worked to an extent. The headache disappeared. I finished my shift and drove home.

The minute I stepped foot in the door the headache returned. I poured another pint of water but I added some squash.

Hopefully some orangey goodness will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment