Thursday 14 February 2013

Blogruary Day 13: The Cinema Again

It's late again. I know, I'm sorry.

Wednesday has quickly become a bit of a film club.

In the United Kingdom, Wednesday means only one thing - Orange Wednesday. If you get a code from Orange then you can get a buy-one-get-one-free cinema ticket. Happy days.

I am not on Orange but both my sisters are so I regularly text them asking for their code.

I met up with two friends and we went to watch the new British comedy I Give It A Year. If ever a movie were a solid 3/5 then it is this.

When waiting for my friend to finish in the toilet, I noticed that there were numerous cinema ticket stubs in my pocket. I looked through them and realised that I've already seen five movies this year. That works out at almost one a week which is pretty good going as I would say I stopped regularly going over the last year.

One nagging doubt has crept into my mind, though.

What movie shall I go and see next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment