So, here's a chronological list of facts about me ranging the interesting to the bizarre.
1) I live in Kingston-upon-Thames with my parents and two sisters.
2) I go to Reading University where I study Politics and International Relations.
3) I am 6ft 1" tall.
4) I am right-handed.
5) I did A Levels in Business Studies, English Literature and Sociology.
6) I watch a lot of television. My favourite shows are: Eastenders, Doctor Who and Made in Chelsea.
7) Politically, I support the Liberal Democrats... still.
8) I support Fulham FC.
9) My favourite Fulham player is Clint Dempsey.
10) I love music. My favourite bands/artists are: Bloc Party, We Are Scientists, Get People and Marina and the Diamonds.
11) I do love chart music as well. I am quite embarrassed to admit that I love this weeks #1 song, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.
12) I am going to study for a Masters degree in Journalism starting in September.
13) I love steak. Hence, I could never be vegetarian.
14) Coca-Cola is the greatest drink ever, in my opinion.
15) I'd love to be a writer in the future. If I could, then it'd be a dream to write Danny Wallace-style books.
16) I played Ultimate Frisbee for about 8 weeks at university. In a surprising turn of events, I found out that it's a really tough sport.
17) My favourite colour is red.
18) My favourite clothing brands are: Hollister, Topman and Superdry. You can call me a douche for that.
19) My favourite film of all time is Hotel Rwanda. I also love Cool Runnings and the Mr Bean movie.
20) I love XFM. It's a great radio station.
21) I think BBC3 is a criminally underrated TV channel.
22) I just spelt underrated wrong and had to correct it. I'm not as clever as I think.
23) I'd love to go travelling. So far, I've only been to Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Cyprus.
24) I think a pub quiz is the greatest thing ever.
25) I really want to live in Brighton at some point in my life.
26) My mobile phone is an iPhone 4S.
27) I have a really small bedroom. It is literally about the width and length of Peter Crouch.
28) I once broke my arm in a drunken incident. I ended up requiring surgery which was a fun experience.
29) I am going to turn 21 soon. It frightens me how old I am getting.
30) I apparently can't think of any more facts about myself.
Thanks for reading and please follow/subscribe my blog. It really would mean a lot to me.
Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991
I've also started my own YouTube channel, why not subscribe?